Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pop Art


















These are pictures of my pop art project. For this project, we saw some examples of how pop art is used. We were in groups of 4's. Then, between our group members, we were allowed to choose an object. My group chose to draw a watering pot. We drew the picture and then traced the drawing onto our paper with permanent marker. Then, after we were showed a demonstration on how to use oil pastels, we were told to add color to our projects. We all had to use a different color scheme between the different members in our group. I used all different kinds of green colors and then went from lighter to darker in my picture. It is really neat to see the whole group's images together.


As an extension project, I would have the students take digital photographs of the same object. Then, I would have the students work with different coloring on the computer. After that, then I would have the students frame their digital photos and put them next to their drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment