Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Finger Painting


This project was a finger painting project inspired by the "Starry Night" painting by Vincent Van Gogh. I really enjoyed doing this paiting. I didn't think that it would turn out the way that it did using only my hands. As we were painting, we listened to music. Listening to music was very inspirational for me. I enjoyed looking at everyone else's work afterwards and seeing the diversity in the paintings.

As an extension project, I would have that students do a "share your own talent" day. This would be an opportunity for them to either bring in or share an item about something that they excel in or love. Then, once everyone has shared their own talent almost like their own Van Gogh original, then that would be their inspiration for their next drawing project.

No comments:

Post a Comment